Friday, May 1, 2020

Final Revisions

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic I will not be able to show you my final revisions because I do not have access to Adobe InDesign, which I was only able to access through school resources. Instead of showing you my final revisions I am able to type them out instead. I would have stretched out our branding marker "Indulge In Excellence" on our cover to give a more desired effect. On the table of contents I would indent my lines to make it symmetrical to each other. I would also incorporate new page number for where my two page spread would be accurately located (e.g. pg29 or pg31). I also would have added new photos that i had taken from our original photo shoot just to diversify angles and lighting presented. And for my final revision I planned to add captions to all of the photos to give a more professional appeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Revisions

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic I will not be able to show you my final revisions because I do not have access to Adobe InDesign, which I was o...