Thursday, January 30, 2020

Audience Engagement Research- XXL

XXL magazine reports on the newest and hottest rap/hip-hop topics, culture, and style trends. They attract a demographic that is considerably similar to my magazine Rap Caviar. It attracts a demographic that is interested in pop culture and rap industry media that is also heavily influenced by fashion, sports, and media. This demographic range of audience is mainly 18-25 year olds with a vast majority of the population being male viewers. Marketing and promotion techniques used by XXL magazine include social media, a free newsletter subscription, YouTube channel, and an online XXL website. All of these attract viewers towards their magazine weather it be their print or digital version. These tactics are great for attracting their younger type audience as the younger generations are constantly flowing through social media, watching YouTube videos, and keeping up with the hottest trends.

Social Media








































Newsletter




















XXL YouTube




















XXL Website





No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Revisions

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic I will not be able to show you my final revisions because I do not have access to Adobe InDesign, which I was o...