Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Table of Contents Template

The articles listed in our table of contents will include all the featured articles withing our magazine issue. These are our articles of most importance and therefore listed in our table of contents for our magazine. Our table of contents will feature one picture in our bottom right hand corner of an artist that one of the articles is about. This will most likely be a picture of our main artist of the issue relating to our main article. the fonts used on our table of contents is "Impact" and is also seen on our cover. It is a font that is bold and stands out for the reader to establish importance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Revisions

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic I will not be able to show you my final revisions because I do not have access to Adobe InDesign, which I was o...