While researching the ways different print magazines market and promote their issues I have found a multitude of different promotion possibilities. Due to my magazine audience and genre I am deciding to promote my magazine mainly through social media. Rap Caviar's target audience is young and is heavily involved in the internet and staying connected through social media through sites like Instagram and Twitter. I plan to make posts informing about the magazine weather it be a photo from a photo shoot, tittle of an article, or a sneak peak at next issue's cover to help generate views and hype around the magazine.
In order to market to my mass audience the rest of my marketing will also be online as well. I plan to create a banner ad promoting Rap Caviar on frequently visited sites that our readers would frequent such as Spotify, Footlocker, or even Dick's Sporting Goods web sites. These banner ads would be on sites that already attract a similar style audience in order to attract the most readers possible to the magazine.
I also plan on creating a free newsletter along with a website that audiences can view and learn more about Rap Caviar's focus within the rap/hip-hop community. The newsletter would be free and give notifications to those who sign up on different aspects of Rap Caviar whether it be a new issue being released or just some general music industry news. The website would include exclusive articles, videos, and links exclusive to our online issue to bring more viewers to not only the print version but our online issue as well.
Wednesday, February 5, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Revisions
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic I will not be able to show you my final revisions because I do not have access to Adobe InDesign, which I was o...
-
XXL magazine reports on the newest and hottest rap/hip-hop topics, culture, and style trends. They attract a demographic that is considerabl...
-
Billboard magazine is an internationally renowned entertainment magazine that focuses on the hottest music and trends in the music industry....
-
Magazines have been a staple of culture since the turning of the 20th century. The ways in which they have been distributed has changed with...

No comments:
Post a Comment