Thursday, April 16, 2020

Creative Critical Reflection- Question #4

Technology was utilized throughout the creation of this issue of Rap Caviar. For our camera shoots we used the IPhone 11 camera at its highest settings for our photography. The results were surprisingly good and crisp quality for a phone. For our graphic design process I originally used Microsoft Publisher but then switched to the more professional Adobe InDesign. InDesign gave me access to features not present in Publisher such as the ability to craft margins that were precise. This precise ability to craft what I wanted allowed for a free creative range in which I was able to access for Rap caviar. Learning this software technology was invaluable for the production process. We also accessed technology through the use of social media marketing on sites such as Twitter and Instagram. Digital marketing is on the forefront of the industry so we decided to utilize it to the best of our ability. Technology was used on every front of the creation of the magazine and I am glad to have learned the value of utilizing it for magazine production.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Revisions

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic I will not be able to show you my final revisions because I do not have access to Adobe InDesign, which I was o...