Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Project Selection-My Decision

Through thorough analysis and evaluation I have decided to pursue the magazine project for my exam project. This choice is best fit for me because of my individualism and my experience as a writer. I love looking at new topics in a certain area of culture that I like and would love to experience the process of creating a magazine. Writing is the biggest factor of why I chose this because I will be writing on a topic that I am interested in therefore i will dedicate my all and truly produce a high quality product. I am also very good at researching and finding the information I need via through the internet or credited sources. This is a skill that I have developed and mastered through my schooling. The magazine project truly plays into my strengths as a student and will show my true capabilities. For my project I will be making a Rap/Hip-Hop magazine. It will outline current culture trends, hot artists, up and coming rappers, and controversial topics within the industry. I would categorize my magazine as a culture magazine where a community can come to find new and relevant information about the industry weather it be future, past, or present. On this project I will have one other group member, Ethan McNary. He presents photography skills and creative thinking with valuable knowledge on the industry already. He attends concerts regularly and will be a huge contribution for our photography and potential topics for our magazine articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Revisions

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic I will not be able to show you my final revisions because I do not have access to Adobe InDesign, which I was o...