Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Project selection-Film

The film process is a very involved process that takes a lots of focus and preparation on all steps. Although its a very challenging process I have abilities that would be beneficial towards the process. I am a creative thinker that can view things differently from the typical view point. This would benefit in creating shots for certain scenes to emit emotions that I would want to provoke i my film. I am also very good at managing people and thoroughly planning projects. Bringing together a team that corroborates and works efficiently together is needed in any good film production. With a cast and crew that works together efficiently it makes the film process that much easier and is a skill that I could provide of value. Some challenges that could potentially come up during film production is casting and equipment. Since we aren't a big time film studio the casting pool for the film could be scarce and come down to very amateur actors. The equipment needed to make certain shots and to get high quality film can be expensive also. This high cost would cause to film production quality to be degraded to to lack of access of high level equipment. The film process does intrigue me as I saw behind the scenes of how Ferris Bueler's Day Off. The corroborative work and how the team worked together as a unit interested me. It influenced my opinion on the process and made me want to go through the experience of the creative process of film making.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Revisions

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic I will not be able to show you my final revisions because I do not have access to Adobe InDesign, which I was o...