Thursday, December 5, 2019

Research Development

    In my case for my magazine issue instead of having an interview based article I will be doing a research based article. The reasoning behind this decision is that it would be far to difficult and improbable for me and my partner to have the ability to schedule an interview with a hip-hop/ rap artist. Instead I will be using my researching skills to dive deep into the culture and find information on an emerging story. In my research article I plan to include a bibliography of all my reputable sources and it will be on a topic that is related within the culture spectrum. I plan to write on the topic of true raps nonexistence within radio play. It is an emerging rap culture issue that has been going on for far too long and is filled with prejudiced and an unwillingness to accept that rap is apart of American identity. This heavily researched article will establish what "Rap Caviar" is about and its purpose of emerging rap into the spotlight of all, even the unwilling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Revisions

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic I will not be able to show you my final revisions because I do not have access to Adobe InDesign, which I was o...