Thursday, December 5, 2019
Schedule Photo Shoots
For my photo shoots i will be going around various areas of town taking pictures of my project partner Ethan, who will be dressed as a rapper or artist to get the shots needed for my magazine. To schedule this I texted Ethan to make a date for Thursday, December 12, to get all needed supplies and to get all necessary photos for my issue. he agreed to do so and so it is scheduled for next week. These photos will match the style and format of precedent hip-hop/ rap magazine such as The Source or XXL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Revisions
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic I will not be able to show you my final revisions because I do not have access to Adobe InDesign, which I was o...
-
XXL magazine reports on the newest and hottest rap/hip-hop topics, culture, and style trends. They attract a demographic that is considerabl...
-
Billboard magazine is an internationally renowned entertainment magazine that focuses on the hottest music and trends in the music industry....
-
Magazines have been a staple of culture since the turning of the 20th century. The ways in which they have been distributed has changed with...
No comments:
Post a Comment