Thursday, December 5, 2019

Scout Locations for Photo Shoots

                                                                 Ringling Bridge Park
                                                            Ringling Bridge Park
                                                            Ringling Bridge Park
                                                              Ringling Bridge Dock
                                                          Ringling Bridge Dock
                                                             State Street Parking Garage
                                                         State Street Parking Garage
                                                          State Street Parking Garage
                                                              State Street Parking Garage
                                                                  Payne Park
                                                                     Payne Park
                                                                      Payne Park

When finding locations to shoot for the magazine i was looking for areas that would best suit the style and appearance of the magazine. These local locations have great scenery and atmosphere around them to have high quality photos taken. I have these select few locations chosen as they are the best for creating an image that is desirable for the wanted outcome for my issue of the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Revisions

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic I will not be able to show you my final revisions because I do not have access to Adobe InDesign, which I was o...