Tuesday, January 14, 2020
My Target Audience
For my rap/hip-hop magazine my audience will be a niche community of people. Most likely the subscribers to the magazine would be 18-25 year old with majority being males. geographical we hope to see it grow to be internationally recognized but realistically it will be mainly in the U.S. (mainly south, northeast, and west coast). The personal interests of my audience will include obviously rap/hip-hop but also, sports, mainstream media, and fashion. Education and income level's may very between my audience due to rap/hip-hops broad range of impact and types of listeners. My magazine will appeal to my audience because I understand the style and aesthetic that this group is looking for as I am apart of this social group. My articles will also seem relevant and interesting to this for this same reason. I have the same mindset as many of the target audience of the magazine and therefore will know how to attract readers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Revisions
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic I will not be able to show you my final revisions because I do not have access to Adobe InDesign, which I was o...
-
XXL magazine reports on the newest and hottest rap/hip-hop topics, culture, and style trends. They attract a demographic that is considerabl...
-
Billboard magazine is an internationally renowned entertainment magazine that focuses on the hottest music and trends in the music industry....
-
Magazines have been a staple of culture since the turning of the 20th century. The ways in which they have been distributed has changed with...
No comments:
Post a Comment