Monday, January 13, 2020
Feedback and Revisions
As I presented my magazine issue to my peers I received constructive feedback to better my magazine submission. Generally my cover and table of contents was well received besides some lettering on the cover that wasn't spaced out enough. They found my photography quite good and layout to be elegant and natural feeling. When we got to my article pages is where I found the majority of my feed back and where I will be dong most of my revisions. They found the full page photos with text to be to much and found spacing between pictures and text to be dysfunctional. I received feedback to alter this and I plan on taking out the full page photos and replace it with smaller photos that will be used instead to help fill out the page and have a larger majority of text. This will allow for a more pleasant looking and natural read for my article viewers. I had also left out page numbers which I will add on the corner of each page. Overall my magazine was well received with some valid layout revisions that will only make my submission that much better as it will be better conveyed and more appealing to view.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Revisions
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic I will not be able to show you my final revisions because I do not have access to Adobe InDesign, which I was o...
-
XXL magazine reports on the newest and hottest rap/hip-hop topics, culture, and style trends. They attract a demographic that is considerabl...
-
Billboard magazine is an internationally renowned entertainment magazine that focuses on the hottest music and trends in the music industry....
-
Magazines have been a staple of culture since the turning of the 20th century. The ways in which they have been distributed has changed with...
No comments:
Post a Comment