Monday, February 24, 2020

Distribution Plan

My plan for distributing my magazine will merge traditional magazine distribution with digital magazine distribution. As set by precedent for many magazines I will follow the traditional method by signing with a distribution agency and marketing my magazine through retail stores and shops from Barnes and noble to even Starbucks. We will also have the option for a mail in subscription which is how magazines are traditionally distributed. On the digital distribution side of things I will create a website where it will be available for sale of single magazines and subscription options. This website will also feature bits of news exclusive to our online website and pieces from our issues to help market our product online. I also plan on creating a Rap Caviar app which will function as a place to find all the latest hip-hop and rap news. This app will also feature an option to purchase or subscribe to our magazine as another means of distribution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Revisions

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic I will not be able to show you my final revisions because I do not have access to Adobe InDesign, which I was o...