For my revisions on my two page spread I took into the account the criticisms I was given when the class reviewed my midterm version of this magazine. In order to make my magazine issue for presentable and professional I created a spread with a white background and text that was bounded by margins. My text size and spacing was based off of precedent set by major magazines in the industry. I also laid out my photos and tittle based on what was seen from industry standards while I was researching. I also edited my text and better phrased my writing within the text to match industry standards. All criticisms I heard were fixed within this two page spread giving me a final product that is not only professional in style but attractive for readers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Revisions
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic I will not be able to show you my final revisions because I do not have access to Adobe InDesign, which I was o...
-
XXL magazine reports on the newest and hottest rap/hip-hop topics, culture, and style trends. They attract a demographic that is considerabl...
-
Billboard magazine is an internationally renowned entertainment magazine that focuses on the hottest music and trends in the music industry....
-
Magazines have been a staple of culture since the turning of the 20th century. The ways in which they have been distributed has changed with...


No comments:
Post a Comment