Wednesday, December 18, 2019
Magazine Mid Term Submission
In making this magazine issue I had to determine many decisions based on my vision of the magazine. I wanted my magazine issue to be gritty, real, and upfront about rap culture topics. The pictures display this vision with their dark colors and use of shadows. I made the decision to use these photos because I believe they best emulate the style set precedent by popular rap magazine and they all display a tone that was desired for my issue. I discussed my decision on fonts and sizes in previous blog posts where I stated my reasoning. One thing I did change from a previous post was my article topic. My original topic was to vague and lacked quantitative data for me to a researched based article about so I decided to tell about the rise of hip-hop/rap. This topic provided far more vastness for research to be done and to tell the story of mine and America's favorite genre's rise to stardom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Revisions
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic I will not be able to show you my final revisions because I do not have access to Adobe InDesign, which I was o...
-
XXL magazine reports on the newest and hottest rap/hip-hop topics, culture, and style trends. They attract a demographic that is considerabl...
-
Billboard magazine is an internationally renowned entertainment magazine that focuses on the hottest music and trends in the music industry....
-
Magazines have been a staple of culture since the turning of the 20th century. The ways in which they have been distributed has changed with...




No comments:
Post a Comment