With this photo shoot i was required to use my photography skills to be able to capture images that imitated the style that was set precedent in the magazines I researched. I also wanted to establish a mood and tone in my issue of the magazine and establish a brand character of "Rap Caviar'. This tone and mood would be described as serious and gritty to match the undertone of rap itself. I wanted the magazine to be associated with sophistication, elegance, and honesty. I used a combination of techniques camera angles and lighting to get this effect that I wanted for my magazine issue.
Monday, December 16, 2019
Magazine Production Posts
With this photo shoot i was required to use my photography skills to be able to capture images that imitated the style that was set precedent in the magazines I researched. I also wanted to establish a mood and tone in my issue of the magazine and establish a brand character of "Rap Caviar'. This tone and mood would be described as serious and gritty to match the undertone of rap itself. I wanted the magazine to be associated with sophistication, elegance, and honesty. I used a combination of techniques camera angles and lighting to get this effect that I wanted for my magazine issue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Revisions
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic I will not be able to show you my final revisions because I do not have access to Adobe InDesign, which I was o...
-
XXL magazine reports on the newest and hottest rap/hip-hop topics, culture, and style trends. They attract a demographic that is considerabl...
-
Billboard magazine is an internationally renowned entertainment magazine that focuses on the hottest music and trends in the music industry....
-
Magazines have been a staple of culture since the turning of the 20th century. The ways in which they have been distributed has changed with...















No comments:
Post a Comment